Bettin.gs brand new API gives you the possibility to access your data as well as add more data to your Bettin.gs account. You can add bets from your own website or app and you can read all your bets and stats to publish it on your own website, blog or app.
So how does this work?
First of all you do need some programming skills. We are building some tools ready to use out of the box, but until then, or if you have specific needs, you need to use the documentation available and start coding (or hire someone who knows how to).
- Here are some things you can do:
- Automatically register your bets at Bettin.gs as soon as you post them to your own website or app.
- Show your bets registered at Bettin.gs on your own website, blog or app
- Show your stats from Bettin.gs on your own website, blog or app
- Automatically track users you follow at Bettin.gs
- Build an app that lets you (or anyone using Bettin.gs) to track their bets
You need an active Bettin.gs Pro subscription to access the API. To get started, generate your API key on your settings page and head over to the documentation and dive in.
We can’t wait to see what you build!