So you just decided to start keeping records of your bets? Great! It’s gonna help you make more money in the long run, promise.
Here’s a few simple tips to get the most out of Bettin.gs. We’re assuming you’ve already registered, if not, just do it. You can use Facebook or Twitter to sign up and login if you want.
- Register a few bets to see how it works. Select some of your old bets, some you just placed or just play around.
- Settle the bets and go browse around on your stats pages. See what’s there to get to know the area a little better and where you think you’ll find the most use. If you need some inspiration, check out an existing user’s stats, for example bettin.gs/samuelericson/stats
- Select an alias. Go to your profile page and change your auto generated user name to something nice. This is what will be visible in the links you’re gonna share, like bettin.gs/samuelericson/
- Add a link to your website or blog while you’re at it
- Register your bookies on the Settings page and how much money you have at each. This is a smart little to keep track of where your money’s at.
- Follow us on Twitter to get the latest updates and tips!
Bonus: Here’s a short introduction video to Bettin.gs.
That’s it. Easy as pie! Try to make it a routine to come back and register your bets to get the most out of our little service. If there’s anything you’d like to know, just let us know.